How to bulk grade student assignments
Revision as of 20:16, 23 October 2018 by Arshdeep Kaur
Instructor wants to bulk grade a student assignment. How do you do this?
It's fairly simple! Here's the steps:
- Go to the assignment page. Click on “View/grade all submissions”
- Scroll down to the ‘Options’ tab. Ensure ‘Quick grading’ is checked.
- Now in the “Grade” column, you should be able to enter a grade for each student.
- Once done, click on “Save all quick grading changes”
- Click on "Grade" from left navigation menu.
- Select "Single View" from drop down list.
- Choose the assignment that you want to grade.
- Enter the grades and "Save changes".