How to add a HTML Block
Revision as of 20:01, 23 October 2018 by Arshdeep Kaur
I want to add resources to a block in Moodle. How can I do this?
Follow these steps to add a new HTML block:
- Turn Editing on in your course.
- Scroll down and on left hand side, click on “Add a Block” block, select “HTML”
- The block will show up on your right hand side.
- Click on gear icon.
- Give your block a title in the “Block title” field (e.g. Japanese cultural resources)
- In the Content field, list the names of resources and then highlight each and press the “link” button. (A “Create link” window will pop-up and then enter the link.)
- Repeat step 4 for many links you wish to add.
- Once done, click on “Save changes”
- Your new HTML block should be added and you can move this up and down the page by simply click and drag the move cursors icon on the block.
- Turn Editing Off once you are finished.