What is Kaltura CaptureSpace?
The Kaltura CaptureSpace is a painless presentation recording tool that allows easy video and audio capture in class, at the office, at home or on-the-go. It is capable of recording up to three video inputs synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation or screen capture. It gives the creator the flexibility and the ability to create a searchable and interactive video that can be viewed at any time.
The CaptureSpace Recorder explained
CaptureSpace gives you a variety of recording options when it comes to recording your media. Here is a list of the recording options explained below. (Your CaptureSpace may look slightly different depending on the type of computer you use.)
- The Presentations & Lectures option - records your camera (up to 3 video inputs); your screen/PowerPoint presentation, or audio simultaneously. (NOTE: Keynote presentations is not supported at this time. Only PowerPoint.) This option allows your viewers to interact by choosing video inputs, side-by-side or picture in picture views.
- The Screen & Webcam option - records your camera; your screen, or audio simultaneously.
- The Screen option - records only one of your connected screens. You are able to select the area to capture or capture in full screen.
- The webcam option - records only your camera with or without audio.
- The voice option - records audio only.