Reviewing Student Forum Postings
Teacher wants to read all the forum postings within a course by an individual student.
A list of a student's forum postings (replies) and discussions (first posting to start a discussion thread) is available from an individual student's profile.
- To get to the student profile: Click on a student's name or avatar in just about any activity or in the Gradebook.
- To get to the list of this student's forum postings: (The following is a series of twisty menus, click on the twisty not the link)
- (While in a student's profile) In the 'Navigation' block > Current course > (name of current course) > Participants > (student name) > Miscellaneous > Forum posts/Forum discussions.
- Two links are available here: (1) Posts and (2) Discussions
- Posts = the replies this student has made
- Discussions = discussion threads the student has started
For a shortcut to bypass all that clicking see Moodle URL shortcut.