How to override a grade item
Instructor wants to override a grade item that was graded in an activity in Moodle. Is this possible? And how is this done?
Yes, this is possible. You can override a Moodle activity grade in Moodle.
- Go to your gradebook.
- Click on the “pen” looking icon (on the right) beside the assignment
- Grade item page will open, look for the student which grade you want to change
- Check the checkbox “Override” beside the student
- Now, change the grade
- Repeat step 3-5 for each student’s grade you want to change
- Click “Save” (bottom of page) when you are finished