How to create a Kaltura media assignment
The easiest way to create a Kaltura media assignment for your students to submit a video assignment is to create a "Kaltura Media Assignment" activity in your course.
Steps to create a Kaltura Video Assignment
- Go to your course and Turn Editing On
- In the week/section you wish to add the assignment to, click on "Add an activity or resource"
- A pop-up will display, under Activities, select "Kaltura Media Assignment"'
- On the next page, fill in the details of your assignment as you would with a normal assignment. Once done, click "Save and return to course" or "Save and display"
- You're done! Your students are ready to submit their media assignments