How do students submit a Kaltura Video Assignment
It is very easy for students to submit a Kaltura video assignment in Moodle.
- Go to the assignment
- Click on "Add media submission"
- My Media will popup
- Two options:
- If your media is not in "My Media", you can add it there by clicking on "Add New" > "Media Upload". You can then upload your media then follow steps below (NOTE: This may take a few minutes for your media to upload, depending on how big the file is.)
- If your media is already in your "My Media", you can "Select" it and it will be added to the assignment submission
- (optional) If you selected the wrong media or need to re-select your media, click on "Replace media"
- Once you're ready to submit your assignment, click on "Submit media"
- You're done! Assignment has been submitted.
NOTE: Students have the ability to delete any video they have uploaded or attached to the assignment.